13 February 2009

Yogurtland

Yogurtland Web site
Why oh why do we not have a Yogurtland in Sacramento? It is a question I ask myself every time I'm in LA. I love frozen yogurt. Some might say I am addicted. I eat it almost every single day during the summer months. When I'm in Los Angeles where it is almost always summer, I stop into Yogurtland for the most delicious yogurt ever! Yesterday was one of those days. Yogurtland is one of those DIY places with a variety of yogurt choices and both dry toppings as well as wet toppings. They also have a variety of fresh fruit toppings that always look fresh. I go to the Hollywood location on Sunset Blvd. It is always clean and bright. My absolute favorite flavor is Taro. I have never seen Taro flavor in ice cream or yogurt before. I have seen green tea and Yogurtland has that too. But Taro is my fave! I add shredded coconut and mochi to mine. At only 30 cents per ounce this is a really cheap treat! For now if you are in Sacramento and you crave Yogurtland, you will have to go to the bay area to get it. They have a website with all of their locations. If you love yogurt, I would try this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment