23 January 2009

DINNER: Chevy's (Howe Avenue)

Chevy's Web site
I know what you're thinking Chevy's....fine dining experience? Well, when you have a two year old, a long Thursday at work, a coupon (buy one entree at regular price and receive the second for $3.99) and a need for a margarita, this is the place! It's quick, simple and there are no surprises. Total cost, including tax and tip, for the three of us was $40. Ate Once we sit down, we order a side plate of rice and beans for my little one and it arrives in three minutes. My wife and I order our Corona or Margarita. I ate the steak burrito...nothing to get excited about...and my wife had the sizzling shrimp salad which was terrific. Now I'm not saying I would go to Chevy's for my fifth wedding anniversary (unless I'm looking for a kick in the a#% from my wife) but we've been receving these coupons in the mail and with our two year old, it makes a lot of economic sense in these times.

No comments:

Post a Comment