27 January 2009

BRUNCH: Riverside Clubhouse

Riverside Clubhouse's Web site
I love brunching with the girls, and Riverside Clubhouse is one of my favorite Sunday morning destinations. It has a relaxing, modern feel to it when the sun's out. (Different vibe at night.) If weather permits, sit outside. I almost always get an omelet, but am really there for the mimosas or bloody marys during brunch time. RSC's food -- for brunch or dinner -- has been consistently good. No dish stands out as stellar, but I've been really happy with almost everything I've ordered. The service is polite and helpful, they've never rushed any of my leisurely meals (including a two-hour brunch when we nursed several rounds of cocktails and ordered hardly any food). Riverside Clubhouse feels like a true neighborhood spot at which newbies are always welcomed.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with Bernadette. Although we don't live in that neighborhood anymore, whenever we would go for food, everything was always very satisfactory or excellent. I never walked out thinking I got ripped off, and that's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete