22 January 2010

Dessert: Yogurtagogo Happy Hour!

As you may (or may not) know, I am addicted to frozen yogurt. In fact it has gotten so out of control that I ate it almost every day in the last week and on one day I had it twice in one day. Embarrassing I know. My ultimate fave is taro flavored yogurt. That is why it is always a treat when Yogurtagogo in midtown has taro as a featured flavor. I make sure to get my fix every day until the delicious lavender taro goodness runs out. I was pleasantly surprised this week to find small cups at Yogurtagogo. It is a peeve of mine that many yogurt places insist on one giant sized cup to try to trick you into filling it up with way too much yogurt. When I inquired about the new size I was even happier to find that it is not a new cup size, it is their "happy hour" cup. From 5-6 they put out the small cups and you can fill the cup as high as you can get it for only $2!!! You can guess where I'm going to be every day between 5 and 6 until taro runs out. :) Yogurtagogo is located at 1801 L Street on the corner of 19th and L. Try the taro topped with shredded coconut and plain mochi. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment